- 【SMALL SIZED】Measured by 11.8×7.9×5.2 inches，6pieces in one
- 【PRACTICAL】 : TheWarmHome storage bins provide a solution to many storage needs: organizing and storing baby products, clothes, shoes, kid’s toys, pet products, toiletry storage, laundry clothes, towel, blanket, bedsheet, sport gears, many other uses. TheWarmHome basket can be used in bedroom, living room, study room, rest room, kitchen, office, closets and cabinets. It's an excellent choice for keeping your space nice, tidy and organized.
- 【ARTISTIC】: TheWarmHome Fabric Bins had great storage capacity and stylish. Minimalist design and neutral color exterior fabric can be integrated into any home decorations and styles. White cotton rope handles on the sides add a nature touch. The storage basket is like an art, not only provide a solution to many storage needs make home keep clean and tidy, doubles as a charming decoration. TheWarmHome, WARM YOUR HOME.
- 【DURABLE & STURDY】: This fabric baskets outside fabric is made of durable linen &thicken Environmental EVA,and used a lining material for the inside. Sturdy metal rod frame around the top keep the basket shape. Strong seams and rope side handles, make this storage basket are sturdy and easy to grab. Stand up great on their own even unfilled and ensure a greater product lifespan.
- 【SPACE-SAVING & EASY TO CLEAN】: Collapsible for easy storage if not in use, space saving and provides the convenience to bring along with you anywhere. The rope handles make it easy to slide in and pull out of shelves or closet. EVA fabric baskets are easy to clean, dusting the basket with a soft dry cloth is recommended. Spot clean with light soapy water when needed. Not recommended to machine wash as there are a metal frame.
- 【CARE TIPS】: How get the creases out.【Iron the wrinkles out with a steam iron】: Place the towel on the part of the basket you will like to remove a wrinkle from and place the iron on top of the towel out the wrinkles in the basket while generously applying steam.【Fill the basket with stuff】: Filling the basket with stuff, blankets or towels work really well.This is easiest way to remove the creases, but it will take a little while for the basket to remember its shape.