ThermoPro TP-17 meat thermometer allows an experienced or inexperienced cook to measure the internal temperature of their meat accurately and quickly. The grill thermometer equipped with dual-probe technology and comes with 2 stainless steel probes that can be used to read TWO types of food at the same time, making this device extremely convenient when rushing around cooking family dinner on Christmas or Thanksgiving. With the STEP-DOWN probe tip design and backlit LCD display, receiving and reading an accurate temperature is simple even in the darkest of conditions. Either place on your counter with the flip out stand or magnetize to a metal surface, be it a BBQ or oven. Don't worry about losing track of time on those vegetables as this cooking thermometer also contains a timer. Lastly, if you aren't a pro in the kitchen or need a little assistance, we include preset temperatures.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty - Although the sensor probe is rigidly produced, after a long-time period of use, a few amount units could experience incorrect temperature readings problem caused by careless or improper use. We will provide you a brand-new sensor probe, free of charge!
- DUAL probe grill thermometer makes it easy to monitor temperatures of two pieces of meat or grill temperature without swapping probes or using different devices! Includes USDA preset temperatures and can also adjust set temperature manually.
- Backlit and large LCD BBQ thermometer displays both food /oven/grill/smoker temps and timer for the most intuitive experience when cooking at night outdoors. Flip-out counter top stand and magnetic back allow the meat thermometer to be placed anywhere within the kitchen or grill environments.
- Oven thermometer with step-down probe design retrieves temperature precisely and quickly, alerting you of temp changes in seconds; 40" stainless steel mesh cables rated for 716°F connects thermometer to base, which is located outside of oven/grill/smoker.
- ThermoPro food thermometer with a temperature range of 14˚F to 572˚F (-10˚C to 300˚C) and high accuracy of ±1.8°F (±1°C), can display both Fahrenheit and Celsius readings.