Bring out the modder within you. The Core P3 Tempered Glass Edition Open Frame chassis sets a new benchmark in groundbreaking open frame chassis design. With full support for liquid cooling and Thermaltake PCI-e X16 Riser Cable included - the Core P3 is built from the ground up to make even the most advanced PC customization and modification effortless and hassle free, making it a dream to build with. The open frame panel design is protected with a clear acrylic panel behind which sits the chassis frame, with supports the latest PC hardware, AIO and DIY liquid cooling solutions. Specially designed dual GPU and PSU layouts, plus a 3-way stand placement (wall mountable, horizontal laying and vertical standing) allow users to position the chassis any orientation and appreciate your artwork status worthy build. P/N: CA-1G4-00M6WN-05 Model: Core P3 TG Snow Dimension (H x W x D): 512 x 333 x 470 mm (20.2 x 13.1 x 18.5 inch) Case Type: Mid Tower Net Weight: 11.3 kg / 24.91 lb Side Panel: 5mm Tempered Glass x 1 Color: White Material: SPCC Drive Bays: Accessible: 2 x 3.5" or 3 x 2.5" (Outside the chassis) Hidden: 2 x 3.5’’ or 2.5’’ (Inside the chassis) Expansion Slots: 8 Motherboards: 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX) I/O Ports: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1 PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional) Fan Support: Left Side: 3 x 120mm, 3 x 140mm Radiator Support: Left Side: 1 x 360mm, 1 x 420mm Clearance: CPU cooler height limitation: 180mm VGA length limitation: 280mm (With Reservoir & Radiator)..
- Open Frame Panoramic Viewing: 5mm Thick Tempered Glass at Front
- 3-Way Placement Layout: Wall-mount, Vertical, and Horizontal placement
- Vertical GPU Mounting: One PCI-E Riser Cable included
- Vertical PSU Mounting: Vertical PSU layout when ITX Motherboard is applied.
- Dismountable Modular Design: Freely Build the System from the Ground Up with Given Modular Panels, Racks, Brackets, and Pre-Design Mounting Arrays.