The Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XLite Women’s Ultralight Inflatable Air Mattress for three-season backpacking, mountaineering, and camping is the ultimate minimalist’s expedition sleeping pad. Offering maximum warmth for the weight, it's designed specifically for women, with an extra layer of reflective ThermaCapture technology. While the ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat within the mat, the Triangular Core Matrix minimizes heat loss during sleep, and provides structure, support, and comfort in a 2.5-inch inflated mattress. The Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XLite Women’s sleeping pad is perfect for lightweight expeditions thanks to its innovative tapered design and materials, which eliminate bulk, making it possible to pack the ground pad to the size of a one-liter water bottle. Measures 66x20x2.5 inches inflated, packs to 9x4 inches, and weighs 12 ounces. Available in two styles: Equipped with the Standard Valve, or equipped with the WingLock Valve which is able to inflate a pad three times faster than a standard valve thanks to a larger barrel and optional one-way inflation. Standard Valve models include stuff sack and repair kit for fixing punctures, and WingLock Valve models include a pump sack (for easier, breath-free pad inflation), a stuff sack and a repair kit. Made in the USA. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
- A women's specific backpacking mattress that delivers unrivaled comfort and warmth for minimal weight ideal for ultralight backpacking
- Equipped with a dependable and rugged WingLock valve, the pad inflates 3 times faster than a standard valve and features lightning-fast deflation
- Designed specifically for women with an extra layer of reflective ThermaCapture technology and an R-value of 5.4 to keep backpackers and campers warm
- Patented Triangular Core Matrix delivers warmth using a continuous layer of thermal foam nestled between alternating ridges of air and foam
- Measures 66x20x2.5 inches inflated, packs to 9x4.1 inches, and weighs 12 ounces; pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included; made in the USA