The Very Hungry Caterpillar is having an anniversary, and it's a big one! Celebrate the beloved book's 50th anniversary with the World of Eric Carle Around the Farm Game. In the World of Eric Carle Around the Farm Game, baby animals need your help! Based on Eric Carle's best-selling book, players spend a fun-filled day Around the Farm helping baby animals find their way home. Help baby pigs locate the pigpen, baby ducks waddle to the pond, baby horses trot to the hayfield, and baby sheep back to their pasture. The game introduces children to counting and identifying baby and adult animals. Counting is especially fun as the players make animal sounds for each animal they move. Everyone wins in this cooperative game when each baby animal has been reunited with its adult animal! The World of Eric Carle nurtures a child’s love of literature and learning, encouraging imaginative play and exploration. Trusted by parents, teachers and librarians, and beloved by children worldwide for generations, The Very Hungry Caterpillar and other timeless storybooks come to life in colorfully creative products designed to inspire very hungry young minds.
- Players help baby animals find their way home!
- Based on Eric Carle's best-selling book, Around the Farm
- Introduces children to counting and identifying baby and adult animals
- A cooperative game where everyone wins; 2 to 4 players, ages 3 and up
- Happy 50th Birthday, Very Hungry Caterpillar!