What if you could become a character in your favorite stories?
Spenser was just an ordinary boy who enjoyed video games more than reading until he was approached by a mysterious cowboy who gave him a small white stone. Just touching the stone sent shivers up Spenser’s arm and suddenly he wanted to try it out. That evening when Spenser read his book and held the stone, he found himself transported into the village of Arco, a boy from long ago, who was trying to save his people from a ferocious dinosaur. Spenser and Arco team up to discover a secret about the dinosaur. Will they succeed in their quest? How will Spenser get home?
- “Gabby really liked it. There was enough of a challenge with the words to keep her going.”
- “He loved how the main character was able to travel into his book, and it was only like an hour in real time. He was sad when it ended and wanted to know which book he would go into next. He really also loved how similar his home life was to the main character. It was very relatable.”
- “Both my girls loved it, though the reading level was a little easy for my oldest.”
- “He would beg me to keep reading. It was really good for him.”
- “After the 2nd chapter she was all excited and said "this is like Jack and Annie books!" she said she loves reading Magic Treehouse books.”
- “I have not had my daughter so interested in a book like this until now.”