The Steam BossWHY AND WHEN TO USE A STEAM DIVERTER:
HOW THE STEAM BOSS DIVERTER IS DIFFERENT:
USE CAUTION - HOT STEAM RELEASED
Do not place face, hand or unprotected skin in front of steam.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Use diverter when a quick pressure release (QPR) is required.
2. Slide diverter onto release valve and ensure vent area is clear.
3. Turn steam release valve to vent.
- PROTECT YOUR CABINETS: We can help you avoid destroying your cabinets because of moisture, heat and steam released upward from your Instant Pot pressure cooker. Use the Steam Boss every time you use the quick steam release valve to safely direct steam out and away from your cabinets. Designed to fit perfectly, our pressure diverter provides you four (4) directional settings to fit your kitchen space.
- CHOOSE THE BEST: Made by the leader in cookware accessories, The Pressure People, The Steam Boss pressure diverter is the #1 accessory to properly manage steam released from the quick pressure release valve on your IP instapot pressure cooker. Engineered beautifully for precision fit and constructed with high quality BPA free silicone, this IP accessory is a must have for Instant Pot cooks and avid fans.
- CLEAN COOKING: Cooking starchy foods causes overflow of foam and liquid to rise out and splatter from your quick release valve. Using The Steam Boss stops food and grease splatter from venting onto walls, counters and cabinets. The Steam Boss is designed to drastically reduce this mess, and make your cleanup quick and easy.
- EASY: Easy to use and easy to clean. Try us once and you will know why this is the best and must have accessory for your IP pressure cooker. The wide mouth vent makes cleaning a breeze. Hand and dishwasher safe.
- BUY NOW: Available in two colors, Pink and Black, to personalize and accessorize your LUX mini, LUX 6 qt, or LUX 8 qt Instant Pot pressure cookers. Risk free, 100% guarantee you will love cooking with the Boss!