The Republic of Tea stands for its pride in making quality Tea’s. Each Tea is carefully made and has a unique character that will soothe, energize, and delight you with its individuality that will bring more than a pleasurable delight with every sip. Tea is known to have many health benefits. HEALTH BENEFITS Ginger Peach Green Tea is a sweet and flavorful green tea blend with a touch of ginger spice. Rich in Antioxidants: Health-inducing benefits like powerful polyphenols help to make this green tea great for the body. How to Steep Green Tea Steeping green tea is easy. Simply heat fresh, filtered water just short of boiling. Then pour water over tea and steep for 1-3 minutes (if using a tea bag) or 2-4 minutes (if using full-leaf tea).
- With just the right amount of sweetness and spice, this green tea makes a flavorful cup that delights the senses. Combining the tingle of spice from ginger with the lush sweetness of ripe peaches, this green tea blend makes a delicious cup time of day.
- This tea is Certified Gluten Free, Sugar Free, and Carb Free. Each cup of this green tea blend contains less than a quarter of the caffeine in a similarly-sized cup of coffee.
- Packaged in a specially-designed air-tight tin, this pack contains 50 of The Republic of Tea's signature round, unbleached tea bags, free of unnecessary envelopes, strings, tags or staples.
- Ingredients: China green tea, natural peach flavor, and ginger.
- Preparation: Simply heat fresh, filtered water just short of boiling. Then pour water over tea and steep for 1-3 minutes (if using a tea bag) or 2-4 minutes (if using full-leaf tea).