The Original Tick Key™ is the easiest tick remover on Earth! Take out any tick in just two steps: 1.) Center the wide end of the removal hole over the tick and apply pressure to the surrounding skin. 2.) Drag the narrow end towards the tick until it is extracted. Presto! - the tick is out, head and all! No other tick removal tool can compete with the Original Tick Key&trade’s patented design, tuned and tested to perfection over the course of eight years. Thousands of ticks have been removed from humans and animals alike thanks to the Original Tick Key&trade, including deer, dog, Lone Star, wood, coast, and Cayenne ticks. Don't try to remove a tick with your fingers! Ticks often carry dangerous pathogens that can be easily transmitted to humans and animals. Tick saliva and blood are vectors for these diseases and direct contact should be avoided when possible. Don’t try to remove a tick with tweezers! Pulling on an attached tick can result in amputation and leave its mandibles embedded in its host’s flesh. If accidentally crushed, the tick’s blood may enter the bite and further increase the risk of infection. Don't try to kill a tick! Traditional tick removal methods like the application of petroleum jelly, nail polish remover, or a lit match run a serious risk of agitating the tick. When agitated, attached ticks almost always regurgitate the contents of their stomach back into their host, significantly increasing the risk of infection. Not only are these methods dangerous, they also often fail to remove the tick - ticks secrete cement-like proteins that firmly attach them to their hosts, meaning that no matter what you do to them, they are unable to quickly escape. Enjoy the outdoors without fear. Buy a Tick Key and keep yourself and your loved ones safe from tickborne diseases!
- EASY TO USE - To use this device it is as easy as slowly sliding the Tick Key the device will do all of the work to remove the tick from your pet or your own skin by removing the entire tick from the head back.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS - Great for pets or humans alike. We all enjoy the outdoors, but those ticks can really strike fear into us all. Knowing that you have Tick Key by your side to remove any unwanted "travelers" helps to put your worries aside.
- IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT LYME DISEASE - By properly eliminating the tick as soon as possible, you reduce the risk of contracting a tick born disease such as Lyme disease, Colorado tick fever, Heartland Virus, Rocky Mountain spotted Fever (RMSF) and more (see more details on this in the description section below)
- HIKERS, CAMPERS, PET OWNERS, SPORT PLAYERS AND FANS all need Tick Key. Keep one in your purse, your tackle box or your back pack.
- MADE IN THE USA- Each key measures 2.6"