“Oh, it is on like a prawn who yawns at dawn.” Huh? It's a game of workplace survival! Michael hears that everyone from the Scranton branch will be laid off at the end of the week, but some employees from the branch will be promoted to corporate post-layoff. To Michael that means if he can find out who’s going to be promoted he can fire them first, he’ll get promoted and he’ll save the Scranton crew from being laid off. What a guy!
- It's a game of workplace survival: can you make it through the workweek at dunder Mifflin without getting downsized?
- Roleplay as your favorite office character: choose your team and make it to Friday without getting canned
- Episode-specific gameplay: fun for avid watchers as well as casual watchers
- The office downsizing game is for 5-10 players, ages 16 and up
- Dry erase marker, dry erase calendar, 1 dundie award, plastic stand, 10 ID cards. 10 envelopes, 45 email cards, 10 character attribute cards, 27 incident review cards, 10 dundie cards, instructions