Trails of Cold steel II picks up One month after the decisive collision which changed the fate of the entire nation of Ere onia. Receiving the same HD remaster treatment as the first trails of Cold steel on PlayStation4, players can continue ream's journey as he tirelessly works to right the wrongs that have LED the country to disarray in 4K/60 FPS support, Turbo mode to streamline gameplay, and Japanese dual-audio option along with approximately 50% added lines of English voice-overs. The Day 1 Relentless Edition includes a physical copy of the game, 23 song soundtrack CD, Ouroboros Emblem pin, Steel Book case with a separate outer package design, and pack of 7 Sept-Terri on cards.
Looking for Playstation 5?Activate Stock Alert!
- The day 1 'Relentless Edition' includes a soundtrack CD containing 23 songs and an ouroboros Emblem pin, packaged with a SteelBook case with a separate outer package design
- Gameplay improvements - 4K/60 FPS support, turbo mode explores map at 2X speed and battle at 4X speed, Japanese dual-audio option, 50% added English voice-overs, and all DLC unlocked from the start
- A sequel that remembers the past - clear data from any version of the first game carries over (PS4, PS3, PS Vita), players can even pick up play from their PS3/PS Vita save data
- Link system with new Overdrive mode - combat Link system nets benefits including healing, guarding, and more, while new Overdrive mode allows linked characters to attack up to three turns in a row
- Recruit allies to Prepare for war - recruit Thors attendees scattered across the country to gain shops, goods, training modes, systems, and the trails series' highly celebrated colorful dialogue