This colorful set of 15 themed puzzle cards provides children with an excellent introduction to basic colors and shapes. Each card features a picture of either a color or a shape. Simply match the correct pieces together to complete the puzzle. The puzzles are self-correcting as no two puzzle cuts are the same.
- A FUN INTRODUCTION TO PUZZLES - These two-piece puzzles are an ideal introduction to jigsaw puzzles; keeping it fun and simple so that children from the age of 2 can have fun and learn. My First Match It! puzzles are designed to provide the right level of challenge; you can begin by offering just two corresponding pieces and then increase the challenge level by offering more pieces to choose from as they master it.
- INTRODUCE KEY PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS - These puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop a basic understanding of how to solve simple problems and the colorful illustrations provide an instant reward for every problem solved!
- IMPROVE CONCENTRATION & FOCUS - Puzzles are a great way of gradually improving your child's ability to focus on a task. The self-correcting puzzles mean that the child quickly understands that only one piece will fit with any other and this is a big motivation to seek it out, keeping concentration for longer.
- ENCOURAGE EARLY MATHEMATICS SKILLS - The puzzle introduces the idea of shapes and encourages children to note the differences between different shapes. This is a key foundation for building further mathematical understanding as your child develops.
- BOOST SELF-ESTEEM & CONFIDENCE - Putting the puzzle together successfully provides a big boost to a child's confidence, especially when rewarded with praise! The puzzles are self-correcting, so your child cannot get it 'wrong' by slotting together two pieces that don't match. No disappointment - every effort is rewarded.