Product Description Picture Word Bingo is designed to assist young children with object and word recognition and is perfect for beginning readers. By matching the picture word cards on the playing boards, children will enjoy valuable learning experiences in a fun and easy way. Picture Word Bingo includes four double sided game boards, 36 picture word cards and suggestions for different ways to play the game. For two to four players. From the Manufacturer The Match It series features a wide range of award-winning educational titles. Each product in the series features a set of self-correcting puzzle pairs that introduce children to a specific educational topic or skill. The brightly illustrated puzzle cards engage children in the learning process in an entertaining way. Match It. games are a terrific learning tool for everyone. This set of three-piece puzzle pairs features familiar characters and professionals. Children will learn to recognize many different people, such as a police officer, ballerina, and wizard. The colorful puzzle sets are self-correcting—only cards that belong together will fit together. Recommended for ages three and up.
- IMPROVE LANGUAGE SKILLS - The wonderfully bright photo illustrations and matching words in the game are a great way to increase your child's vocabulary. Playing together encourages conversation and discussion of the various pictures, which is a great way to improve conversational skills.
- ENCOURAGE EARLY READING SKILLS - Basic reading skills provide an important foundation for literacy. Picture Word Bingo is a great way of introducing word recognition; by matching the picture to the word, the child forms a connection between the two and begins to understand the formation of the words. This is a great start to independent reading!
- BOOST SOCIAL INTERACTION - Picture Word Bingo can be played with 2 -4 players; your child can challenge a friend or the whole family can join in. This enables your child to practice their social skills such as co-operation, taking turns and dealing with competition and winning/losing. Social interaction through games is an excellent way for children to learn how to interact positively.
- INCREASE ATTENTION SPAN & FOCUS - Picture Word Bingo is a fantastic way of improving a child's attention span. The child needs to focus to make sure they don't miss out on a BINGO! The competitive edge helps to keep them motivated and focused, making improving these vital transferable skills a lot of fun.
- ENHANCE SELF-CONFIDENCE - Matching the pictures to the words provides a real boost to your child's confidence about their growing literacy. Feeling more positive about their ability to recognize words can be the key to moving forward into more difficult tasks with a positive attitude. Games like Picture Word Bingo can really boost the self-belief that it takes to tackle independent reading.