Product Description Match It! Farm Bingo is designed to assist young children with object and word recognition and is perfect for beginning readers. By matching the farm themed picture word cards on the playing boards, children will enjoy valuable learning experiences in a fun and easy way. Farm Bingo includes four double sided game boards, 36 picture word cards and suggestions for different ways to play game. For two to four players. From the Manufacturer Match it. Farm bingo is designed to assist young children with object and word recognition and is perfect for beginning readers. By matching the picture word cards on the playing boards, children will enjoy valuable learning experiences in a fun and easy way. Farm bingo includes four double sided game boards, 36 picture word cards and suggestions for different ways to play the game.
- IMPROVE LANGUAGE SKILLS - The farm-related pictures and words in the game are a great way to increase your child's vocabulary. Playing together encourages conversation and discussion of the theme which is a great way to improve conversational skills.
- ENCOURAGE EARLY READING SKILLS - Basic reading skills provide an important foundation for literacy. Farm Bingo is a great way of introducing word recognition; by matching the picture to the word, the child forms a connection between the two and begins to understand the formation of the words. This is a great start to independent reading!
- BOOST SOCIAL INTERACTION - Farm Bingo can be played with 2 -4 players; your child can challenge a friend or the whole family can join in. This enables your child to practice their social skills such as co-operation, taking turns and dealing with competition and winning/losing. Social interaction through games is an excellent way for children to learn how to interact positively.
- INCREASE ATTENTION SPAN & FOCUS - Farm Bingo is a fantastic way of improving a child's attention span. The child needs to focus to make sure they don't miss out on a BINGO! The competitive edge helps to keep them motivated and focused, making improving these vital transferable skills a lot of fun.
- ENHANCE SELF-CONFIDENCE - Matching the pictures to the words provides a real boost to your child's confidence about their growing literacy. Feeling more positive about their ability to recognize words can be the key to moving forward into more difficult tasks with a positive attitude. Games like Farm Bingo can really boost the self-belief that it takes to tackle independent reading.