Our most earth conscious diapers yet feature a wetness indicator, better absorption & blowout protection, cloud-like comfort and unique features for each babe stage – all while using less material and helping save over 7000 trees every single year. Plus, a secure, comfy fit for less sag + more swag. What Makes A Clean Conscious Diaper? To make the core of the diaper, we harvest wood from sustainably managed pine + spruce trees in Scandinavia, which is then turned into fluff pulp at a Swedish mill using totally chlorine-free processing – aka no dioxins (toxic chemicals) in our waterway. We don't add latex, fragrance, or parabens. We use a plant-based backsheet and our efficient design enables us to use less material than before while still being super absorbent. Our diapers are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. Our diaper boxes are made from 100% PCR post recycled consumer cardboard (aka they’re 100% recyclable) – that means no new trees cut down and no landfill, if recycled.
- SUPER STRETCHY SIDES with flex + strength for those wiggles + wobbles
- QUILTED BUBBLE LINER quickly draws wetness away for dryness you can touch
- DIAPER DUTY WETNESS INDICATOR because it’s nice to know when your babe has gone
- PLANT-BASED MATERIALS made with sustainably harvested, totally chlorine free fluff pulp
- QUICK ABSORB CHANNELS keep leaks under wraps for dryness on the fly