Our most earth conscious diapers yet feature a wetness indicator, better absorption & blowout protection, cloud-like comfort and unique features for each babe stage – all while using less material and helping save over 7000 trees every single year. Plus, a secure, comfy fit for less sag + more swag. What Makes A Clean Conscious Diaper? To make the core of the diaper, we harvest wood from sustainably managed pine + spruce trees in Scandinavia, which is then turned into fluff pulp at a Swedish mill using totally chlorine-free processing – aka no dioxins (toxic chemicals) in our waterway. We don't add latex, fragrance, or parabens. We use a 100% plant-based backsheet, and our new, more efficient design reduces the amount of material used in each diaper. Our diapers are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. Our diaper boxes are made from 100% PCR post recycled consumer cardboard (aka they’re 100% recyclable) – that means no new trees cut down and no landfill, if recycled.
- We took all of the things you need (and want!) in a diaper - advanced leak protection, a secure fit, softness and comfort - and made it Honestly amazing with hypoallergenic and sustainable materials
- TrueAbsorb Core holds 17x its weight in fluid, super-soft cloudlike liner, and Honestly Secure fit featuring stretchy side panels and sure-fit leg cuffs
- Eco-Friendly and Sustainable Materials: Bio-based core with sustainably harvested fluff pulp and plant-derived materials
- Two stylish prints in each club box! Diapers for boys & girls - with adorable options for every occasion
- Made Without: Latex, chlorine processing, fragrances or lotions