Our most earth conscious diapers yet feature a wetness indicator, better absorption & blowout protection, cloud-like comfort and unique features for each babe stage – all while using less material and helping save over 7000 trees every single year. Plus, a secure, comfy fit for less sag + more swag. What Makes A Clean Conscious Diaper? To make the core of the diaper, we harvest wood from sustainably managed pine + spruce trees in Scandinavia, which is then turned into fluff pulp at a Swedish mill using totally chlorine-free processing – aka no dioxins (toxic chemicals) in our waterway. We don't add latex, fragrance, or parabens. We use a 100% plant-based backsheet, and our new, more efficient design reduces the amount of material used in each diaper. Our diapers are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. Our diaper boxes are made from 100% PCR post recycled consumer cardboard (aka they’re 100% recyclable) – that means no new trees cut down and no landfill, if recycled.
- Super-Soft Liner: Cloudlike liner provides ultimate comfort for baby's delicate skin while rapidly funneling away moisture-helping to keep baby happy, dry and comfortable
- Honestly Secure Fit: Soft, stretchy side panels, comfy elastic waistband, sure-fit leg cuffs and fastening tabs - blowouts be gone
- True Absorb Core: Super-absorbent, multi-layer technology locks away moisture, holding 17x its weight in fluid for advanced leak protection
- Eco-Friendly Materials: Bio-based core with sustainably harvested fluff pulp and plant derived materials
- Made Without: Latex, chlorine processing, fragrances or lotions. Dermatologist tested hypoallergenic diapers. Weight range: up to 10 lbs. - 35 lbs