The Good Bean Sea Salt Crispy Favas include crispy roasted favas that are light and crispy (almost like a chip!) and sprinkled with sea salt. To retain maximum nutrition and crunch, we first soak our raw beans and then quickly roast them. Each serving has 7 grams of plant protein and 3 grams of fiber. Add them to any recipe for a salty crunch, or enjoy them by the handful right out of the bag. The Good Bean Crispy Fava Beans are sourced from family farms in the USA and are gluten-free, vegan, non-GMO, and Kosher. Feel good!
- Fava beans are a Mediterranean bean with a great deal of protein and beneficial fiber
- They are light and crispy, almost like a chip
- We roast our favas gently with coconut oil and then mix in bright green peas and voila, a high-protein fun new mix is born
- Always, high in plant protein and fiber, gluten-free, vegan, non-GMO and Kosher
- We are so proud of our newest beannovation - Favas and Peas with Coconut Oil