You and your "friends" have been wrongfully accused of a crime and don't belong behind bars. You've made your case first to the judge, then to the warden, but no one is buying it. Looks like there's only one path to freedom: a good old-fashioned prison break! Escape Iron Gate Prison by moving through each of the four areas on the board, earning items on the way by completing puzzles, drawing, acting and trading. The player that passes through the final gate first wins! For 3-8 players, ages 13 and up.
- It's the prison break party game!
- You and your "friends" were wrongfully accused of crime and must now break out of prison!
- You'll need to move through four areas of the board as you act, draw, and solve your way to freedom
- Variety in gameplay allows for unlimited replay
- For 3-8 players, ages 13 and up