It is important to follow the Coloration Guide https://colorare.us/collections/pigments to properly mix your pigment. (1 part warm water with 1 part pigment, mix well and stir into your mixture). Mix ratio: A maximum 10% volume of pigment should be added to your product. To ensure consistent coloring, keep all variables the same from batch to batch. Variations in the mix design, mixing time and curing conditions may affect the final color. For larger quantities (20KG | 25KG), contact us at [email protected]; we offer over 900 different pigments…. Colors shown are for information purposes only: Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor differences. WARNING -KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN -Do not swallow or inhale -The use of safety glasses and facemask is recommended due to risk of projection while handling. In case of eye contact, flush immediately with water. -If you have sensitive skin, it is recommended to use gloves while handling. -Use with adequate ventilation
- Natural Mineral Pigments: Pigments obtained from natural earths, ochres and oxides (clay containing ferric oxide), extracted from quarries. Good UV resistance. Yields soft natural tones. Matte and opaque finish.
- Pigments can be utilized for a multitude of coloring uses. For concrete, cement, mortar, plaster, lime, clay and other masonry products. For chalk, milk, flour, lime, clay and other natural based paints and decorative wall coatings & stuccos. Pigments may also be used for artistic and decorative painting.
- Individual pigments also available in 1 kilo | 2.2 pounds bags.
- Visit www.colorare.ca | www.colorare.us for more information.
- *Pigments are shipped in bags or containers depending on size and packaging options. **Colours shown are for information purposes only: Actual colors may vary from the colour on your screen due to monitor differences.