Enjoy the same great French Roast taste with half of the caffeine with 50/50 French Roast organic ground coffee -- the perfect balance for those that don't want the full octane of regular coffee. This blend from The Bean Coffee Company combines 50% French roasted coffee beans with 50% decaffeinated French roasted coffee beans. Like all coffees from The Bean Coffee Company, this 100% Arabica coffee is hand roasted in small batches and packaged at the peak of its cycle to preserve its natural flavors and fresh-roasted quality. The Bean Coffee Company uses 100 percent organic and natural coffee beans, certified by the USDA and CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers). For freshness, store coffee in an airtight container away from light, heat, and moisture. These beans are decaffeinated using the Swiss Water Process - a 100% chemical and solvent free technique that uses only water. This results in coffee that is 99.9% caffeine free with the same great taste. Offering over 25 years of combined roasting experience, The Bean Coffee Company is committed to great taste, quality, and health by using only the best raw ingredients and innovative roasting processes. It's all about the bean.
- 50/50 French Roast is a blend of 50% French Roast beans with 50% French Roast Decaf beans
- French Roast coffees are less acidic and roasted with a smoky flavor
- Decaffeinated using Swiss Water Process; coffee beans are hand roasted in small batches to ensure the freshest coffee possible
- Certified Organic by CCOF and USDA; 100% Arabica coffee beans are hand roasted in small batches to ensure the freshest coffee possible
- Store coffee in an airtight container away from light, heat, and moisture; 2 tablespoons of fresh ground coffee per 6-ounce filtered water