Are you looking for an easy way to apply corded piping to your projects? Or even make your own piping cord? Look no further than the TFBOY Piping Foot. The TFBOY Piping Foot uses a two groove underside to hold and cover cord for crafters looking to make their own piping cord. The TFBOY Piping Foot can also be used to attach piping with professional results. The TFBOY Piping Sewing Foot is made to fit any Low Shank Snap-On Sewing Machine. TFBOY Premium Sewing Feet are high quality sewing feet that provide the user with ease of use for tasks they could be extremely tedious if done by hand. Start sewing with the best, TFBOY Sewing Feet. Fits All Low Shank Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines.
- ►High Quality Premium Sewing Feet From TFBOY
- ►Provides Ease-of-Use for Tasks that Could be Extremely Tedious if Done by Hand
- ►Piping Presser Foot With 2 Grooved Holes,Make sure that the biggest thread/rope diameter under the grooved hole is within 5mm,Compatible With Brother,Janome,Singer...
- ► Settings: Stitch width is suggested to be 0 with length at 1-3. Be sure to use the straight stitch in the CENTER position, otherwise, you will break your needle.
- ► Pros: Makes a difficult job into a breeze! This particular presser foot will do either single or double piping which makes it a better buy than just the single piping presser feet.