Terra Creta Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil "PDO Kolymvari Chania Crete" comes from the centuries old Terra Creta family estate located between the Samaria Gorge and the beaches of Kolymvari. It has a plush, fruity bouquet and a characteristic rich singular peppery soupcon, whose acidity and all other detrimental elements to its quality are maintained at near zero values due to particular care in the cultivation, selection and pressing of the estate crop. This product is acclaimed worldwide as top quality olive oil. Terra Creta Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil "PDO Kolymvari" is subjected to additional and stricter Government inspections and it is certified as to its quality and designation of origin by services of the European Union and the Greek Authorities. It bears a seal of security with an approved by the EU serial number. Once you obtain your purchase, you can trace where the olives from your olive oil were harvested. Every Terra Creta bottle has a Lot number stamped on it where you can go to the Terra Creta Traceability Tree, type in your Lot number, and zoom into the portion of Terra Creta Estate where the olives from your bottle were grown. This brings home the point that what you purchased has a precise, traceable history that leads you to the Kolymvari region on the island of Crete. It comes directly from the Kolymvari region of Crete, globally acclaimed for its top quality olive oil. Terra Creta Olive Oil provides value that sets it apart from any other olive oil brand. This multi-awarded, world-renowned premium product will provide a wonderful and unforgettable dining experience for you and your loved ones and offers an experience that everybody deserves.
- Fully traceable to the PDO Kolymvari region - Protected Designation of Origin - where you can find the full laboratory analysis and satellite images of the fields from which your olive oil originated.
- Cold extracted (better than pressed) with the flesh and pit of the olive separated from the oil by gravity...
- Certified by European Union as to authencity of oil. Each tin sealed and marked...
- Multi-award winning, Internationally-renowned, high-end extra virgin olive oil from Crete, Greece
- Packed and bottled at Source in Kolymvari, Crete Greece