Teetherpop’s patented design makes teething soothing & fun! From quick and easy baby’s first purees, water or breastmilk, to homemade smoothies & juices, you decide what goes into your baby’s teether! teetherpop is a safe, less-mess alternative to traditional teething pops, a creative option for storing breast milk & a super simple snacking solution for on-the-go! teetherpop is thoughtfully made in Ashland, Ohio from medical grade materials and is free from BPA, PVC, phthalate and latex! How It works: Step 1: Fill to the indicator line with baby’s favorite drink or puree Step 2: Fold handle downward to snap secure. Your baby’s teether is ready to enjoy, or freeze for an added soothing treat Step 3: To freeze place protective cap over silicone teether to keep clean Step 4: Once chilled run under warm water to remove cap and reveal silicone teether. Step 5: Flexible slits in silicone teether allow babies to enjoy their thawing drink as they teethe but keeps contents contained for less mess. *teetherpop is intended to be used with silicone, please do not attempt to remove silicone teether once frozen. FAQ: 1. How is teetherpop packaged? teetherpop is now sourcing greener packaging for online orders! Similar to our clamshell retail packaging, our online zipper bags and card inserts are 100% recyclable, but less materials = less waste! 2. How much liquid does teetherpop hold? Each teetherpop holds 1/8 cup of liquid. When filling, you might want to consider premeasuring out batches. 3. Do you have any tips when adding smoothies or purees? Use finely blended smoothies and purées. For better flow, filter with a fine mesh sieve. Add half water when freezing. 4. Is teetherpop messy? Since the liquid is contained, teetherpop is less messy than traditional popsicles and food teethers. 5. How do I clean my teetherpop? teetherpop can be washed by hand with soap and water and is also top rack dishwashers safe.
- Fillable Baby Teethers: You decide what goes inside your baby's teether! Fill your teetherpop™ baby teether with level 1 fine purees, water, breastmilk, homemade smoothies, freshly juiced fruits and veggies or baby's favorite drink.
- Baby Food Feeder: Turn your teetherpop™ into a baby puree feeder by simply filling with baby purées, such as all-natural Plum Organics. Also great in place of, or in conjunction to your refillable baby purée pouches! For more flow, thin the mixture with water or strain as needed.
- Freezable Teethers: Freeze for an added treat. Once chilled, remove the icy cold teether from the freezer and run under warm water to remove cover. Our frozen teether offers soothing relief. teetherpop™ baby teethers are a great substitute for teething popsicle molds and a creative option for breastmilk freezer storage containers. Note: When freezing smoothies, purées and thicker drinks, mix with half water.
- USA Made Teether: teetherpop™ baby teethers patented design is thoughtfully made in the USA from US-sourced, FDA-approved medical grade materials. Our silicone teether is BPA free, PVC free, Latex free and Phthalate free. You no longer need to worry about what's in your baby's teething ring. Plus, teetherpop™ teethers are dishwasher safe, and the high-quality silicone teether reservoir does not retain odors or stains.
- For Ages 6+ Months: Our freezable teethers are designed for ages 6+ months and are a trending alternative to a fruit teether or baby fruit feeder. They're also a pleasing less messy substitute to traditional popsicles for toddlers, too!