DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR APPLE IPAD MINI 5 (2019) and IPAD MINI 4. WHY SHOULD YOU BUY TECHARMOR BALLISTIC GLASS SCREEN PROTECTORS . MAXIMIZE YOUR RESALE VALUE . DID YOU KNOW a broken iPad Mini screen is expensive to replace. For a fraction of the price our Ballistic Glass iPad Mini Screen Protector will absorb almost any impact, sacrificing itself for your iPad Mini display. Tech Armor Ballistic Glass pays for itself as the first line of defense from scratches and drops and serves as a low cost insurance policy for your screen. No detail has been overlooked with this Best In Class product from Tech Armor, industry leader in screen protection. If you only accept the BEST then look no further: BEST Protection from Drops. BEST Protection from Scratches. BEST Way to Maximize Resale Value. BEST No Bubble Installation. BEST HD Display Clarity. BEST Touchscreen Accuracy. BEST No Hassle Lifetime Replacement Program. COMPATIBILITY: Apple iPad Mini 5 (2019) or Apple iPad Mini 4, All Carriers, All Models. The Ballistic Glass Screen Protector Kit Includes: One (1) Screen Protector (.3mm 9H Rating), Installation Instructions, Alcohol Cleaning Wipe, Microfiber Cloth, Dust Removal Tape, Retail Packaging, and The Tech Armor Limited Lifetime Replacements.
- Compatible Model(s): iPad Mini 4 by Apple [1 Pack]
- WHAT IS TECH ARMOR BALLISTIC GLASS - Tech Armor Ballistic Glass Screen Protectors look and feel amazing. Experience your iPad Mini 4 Retina display the way it was intended. From scratches to high impact drops enjoy maximum protection.
- HOW DOES TECH ARMOR BALLISTIC GLASS WORK - Tech Armor Ballistic Glass is the affordable way to protect your iPad Mini 4 screen from scratches and drops. Only premium materials and expert design go into this best in class product.
- WHY BUY TECH ARMOR BALLISTIC GLASS - Tech Armor is THE trusted online resource for screen protection. If you only accept the BEST to protect your iPad Mini 4, look no further.
- No Bubble, easy install, and perfect fit, backed by Tech Armor No Hassle Lifetime Replacements. (PLEASE CONTINUE READING BELOW)