TCL's 6 Series combines stunning 4K HDR picture performance and the award winning Roku TV smart platform in a bold, brushed metal design for a superior TV experience. Dolby Vision delivers greater brightness and contrast, as well as a fuller palette of rich colors. TCL?s Contrast Control Zone technology individually optimizes the image across up to 120 zones to yield striking contrast between light and dark areas. The 6 Series models? iPQ Engine provides precise color replication while HDR Pro Gamma significantly improves HDR performance in any setting. Powerful picture performance is complemented by the Roku OS, providing seamless access your cable box, Blu ray player, gaming console, and other devices without flipping through inputs or complicated menus. An enhanced remote makes it easy to find movie titles, launch or change channels, and even switch inputs, all with your voice. The minimum bandwidth requirements to stream 4K content vary by content provider. For example, Netflix and Youtube state their recommended minimum speed is 25Mbps. Vudu states its minimum is 11Mbps, Amazon recommends a minimum speed of 15Mbps. We recommend that you check with your preferred 4K content provider to see what their requirements are, as they may change from time to time. HDMI Ports: 3 HDMI 2.0 w/HDCP 2.2 (1 ARC); Resolution: 3840 x 2160; USB Ports: 1 USB 2.0. Display Resolution UHD
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 66.1" x 38" x 3.5", TV with stand: 66.1" x 40.7" x 15.9"
- Smart Functionality offers access to thousands of streaming channels featuring more than 500, 000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- LED backlighting with local dimming Contrast Control Zones produce deep blacks and excellent picture quality
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical audio Out, Ethernet