TCL, one of the world's largest TV manufacturers in the world and America’s fastest growing TV brand, bring the latest in 4K technology and design. We've simplified the 4k Ultra HD TV so you can instantly enjoy endless entertainment. With HRD compatibility, choose from more than 4,000 streaming channels that feature 450,000 movies and TV episodes plus live sports, news, music, kids and family, food, science and tech, fitness, foreign language and so much more. Connecting any external source such as a fire stick or satellite box, bypasses most of the Roku functions, as you're simply going to one of the HDMI inputs on the TV. One cool feature if you're doing this, is that you can program the TV to, instead of turning on to the home screen, when you power it up, it will go directly to one of those sources if you wish. The digital optical audio output is one of three audio connections to get sound external sources. The others being HDMI ARC, and an analog audio output in the form of a 3.5 mm audio jack. It also works perfectily with gaming devices, with the combination of 4K ultra HD, HDR support, a dedicated gaming mode, and amazingly low input lag, this is one of the best reviewed gaming TVs of the year!
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 43.7" x 25.3" x 3", TV with stand: 43.7" x 27.7" x 8.5"
- Smart functionality offers access to over 4,000 streaming channels featuring more than 450,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Direct-lit LED produces great picture quality.Wi-Fi:802.11ac 2x2 Dual Band (support 2.4 GHz & 5GHz)
- 120Hz refresh rate allows fast moving action scenes to be seen with virtually no motion blur
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out, Ethernet