The Torin TCE AT95007U stubby low-profile hydraulic bottle jack is designed for residential and commercial use. It is industrial welded and engineered using a drop forged alloyed steel construction that is ideal for quality and durability. The inner/outer welded structure delivers leak-free performance and has a longer operation life and an overall stronger build. The fully welded structure is designed for hard-hitting commercial use, making large loads easy to lift. A wide, rugged base adds stability and strength. The lifting range is 9-5/16" to 14-1/16" with a 50 ton (100,000 lb) capacity. It has a lifting height of 5-1/8". It features a high-quality glide-action pressure pump designed to lift with minimal muscle and effort and has an integrated built-in oil-bypass and overload valve that protects the hydraulic system from extending beyond its travel limits. Hydraulics are powered with a high-quality oil, which offers better corrosion resistance and high/low temperature flexibility, allowing the unit to operate at temperatures between 40 degrees Fahrenheit and 105 degrees Fahrenheit. Piston ram utilizes a Y-style polyurethane sealing ring with backup ring, preventing the load from falling slowly. This powerful bottle jack is ideal for lifting cars, trucks, SUVs, farm vehicles, heavy-duty machinery and industrial equipment. It can also be used for military applications, agricultural and industrial environments where the equipment receives heavier abuse. This unit is 100% factory tested for reliability and safety to meet and comply with ASME PASE safety standards. Includes a limited 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- Designed for residential and commercial use that can be widely used for cars, trucks, and SUV's; Serrated, heat treated saddle provides generous lifting area and secure grip
- Features a lifting range of 9-5/16" to 14-1/16" with a 50 ton (100,000 lb) capacity; Has a lifting height of 5-1/8"
- Engineered using a drop forged alloyed steel construction for quality and durability; Inner/outer welded structure delivers leak-free performance and has a longer operation life and an overall stronger build
- Glide-action pressure pump is designed to lift with minimal effort; Integrated built-in oil-bypass and overload valve that protects the hydraulic system from extending beyond limits
- Meets ASME PASE safety standards and includes a limited 2 year manufacturer warranty