The Tanner Tee Youth/Short batting tee, adjustable 20-32 inches, is a smaller replica of the adult size Tanner Tee. It is comprised of two parts, an adjustable stem ranging from 20 - 32 inches and a weather resistant polymer base. The Tanner Tee Youth/Short is ideal for Softball and Baseball players looking for training against tough low pitches and as a starter tee for Youth who are not tall enough for the Tanner Tee Adult/Standard size model yet. The hand rolled rubber Flextop sets Tanner tees apart from other batting tees as it provides a realistic hitting experience with reliable ball exit path feedback. Our Tanner Flextop allows the bat to pass through the contact point with the least interference, causing no damage to a bat on a bad swing and offers appropriate feedback to hitters of any skill level. Total weight is six pounds. It breaks down in seconds to fit into any travel bag and is sold with a 9x9 inch standard base with rounded edges for safety.
- Shorter version of our Top Seller Tanner Tee 26-43 inch designed for Youth Hitters ages 8 and Below
- Tanner Tee is the original pro style batting tee, hand crafted in the USA since 1995.
- Utilized by more travel ball, college and professional players than any other batting tee.
- Our patented, hand-rolled flexible rubber ball rest allows hitters to feel the ball not the tee at contact
- Backed by a one year product guarantee and 25 years experience building custom batting tees for heavy use hitters.