What is Talc? Talc is a white to greyish-white fine powder which is made from finely ground talc, an extremely soft mineral compound composed of magnesium silicate. How is Talc formed? Talc deposits result from the transformation of existing rocks under the effect of hydrothermal fluids; which are natural heated water solutions, carrying one or several of the components needed to form the mineral. Tectonics play a major role in the formation of a Talc deposit as they enable hydrothermal fluids to penetrate the rock which facilitates the creation of Talc. What are the specifications of Ingredient Depots Talc? Our Talc meets USP grade specifications. When is Talc used? Talc is used during the formulation process to create a product that meets or exceeds customer expectations. Where is our Talc manufactured? Ingredient Depots Talc is manufactured in Italy.
- Talc (Talcum) USP from Italy | 2 kgs
- Talc USP (Talcum) from Italy | Guaranteed compliant shipping worldwide from Canada | Quantity available in 2 kgs pail
- DOCUMENTATION: Certificates of Analysis (CofA) and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are available for all products.
- FREE SHIPPING: Free shipping to the United States on all orders. On-time delivery saves our customers time and money; keeping critical operations under budget.
- ISO CERTIFIED CLEANROOM: Our state-of-the-art cleanroom provides an ISO certified environment and custom built equipment. Regardless of the complexity of your requirements, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are tailored and followed.