The Master-Series 4K HD 10 Camera 16 Channel NVR Security System is sure to give you peace of mind from every angle. Protect your loved ones & property with this multi-camera, wired surveillance system with everything you need to do-it-yourself or have it professionally installed. See what's happening with digitally enhanced upscaling technology that provides 4K resolution & zoom - you won't miss a thing. Know what’s happening at any hour with powerful night vision up to 130ft/40m in total darkness. Add 6 more cameras for full 16 channel monitoring. Enjoy local recording onto the massive 2TB hard drive with no fees ever, store months of recordings before it starts saving over older footage. Cut the cost of crime & know what’s happening with this 4K ready security system to suit large homes, offices, small businesses & retail stores. Heat & motion trigger sensor lights, mobile alerts & video recordings. Enjoy hands-free security using voice commands. Stream video from your camera via the Google Assistant & Chromecast, Google Home Hub, or via Alexa devices with a screen, such as Echo Spot, Echo Show or 4K Fire TV. The Master-Series weatherproof design is IP66 rated, meaning they are built to withstand rain, snow & heat, all year round. The Master Series includes a NVR-8580 16 Channel NVR with 2TB Hard Drive, NHD-875WLB Bullet Cameras (x10), Cat5e Ethernet Cable x 11 (60ft/18m x 10 & 3ft/1m x 1), HDMI Cable, Power Adapter & Splitter, Mouse, Mounting Screws & Plugs, Quick Start Guide and Theft Deterrent Stickers.
- PREVENT CRIME. Heat sensing technology lets you know what's happening sooner with push notifications, allowing you to act immediately to stop unwanted activity
- INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. Mount the cameras indoors or outdoors as their weatherproof design is built to withstand weather. Sensor lights allow you to see what's happening at night in color
- AMAZING IMAGE CLARITY. Video to see everything that’s happening by using upscaling technology that digitally creates 4K resolution. Whilst not the same, Master-Series systems have a much higher resolution than 1080p while being more affordable than systems with 4K Ultra HD
- MASSIVE STORAGE. The massive 2TB HDD can store months of recordings before it starts saving over older footage. Easily transfer videos to a USB stick or download via network with no ongoing fees ever
- RELIABLE SECURITY. With Swann's True Detect, warm objects like people & cars can trigger the lights, push notifications & recording with fewer false alarms to worry about