The SwaddleMe Night Sack Sleeper is a sack-style wearable blanket that keeps baby safe and cozy while eliminating the need for loose blankets in the crib. Sleep sacks are designed to be layered over pajamas, leaving baby’s arms free. The Night Sack Sleeper is perfect for little ones who have transitioned out of wrap and compression swaddles and don’t like to be swaddled tightly. The hip-healthy design allows plenty of room to move around. And a two-way zipper makes nighttime diaper changes easy. At SwaddleMe, we know that being well-slept leads to a happier life for babies and parents.
- 6-12 MONTHS: The Night Sack Sleeper fits babies 6-12 months, 16-24 pounds, up to 30 inches
- SAFE AND SECURE: This wearable blanket eliminates the need for loose blankets in the crib. Plus, it has an extra-wide hip area so baby can move, and a two-way zipper to make nighttime diaper changes a breeze
- ARMS OUT: The arms-out Night Sack Sleeper is designed for babies who have transitioned out of tight swaddling. It leaves arms free so baby can move around safely and self-soothe
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE: The SwaddleMe Night Sack Sleeper is made out of soft, natural fiber (100% cotton), and it’s machine washable
- STAGE 3: The SwaddleMe Night Sack Sleeper is part of stage 3 in the SwaddleMe Stages of Sleep. These arms-out swaddle options keep babies and toddlers warm and safe