We designed our kit so everyone can make a sushi roll the very first time. We took all the guess work out of it. The hardest thing to do as a beginner is to spread the right amount of rice. That's why we designed our training frame which measures exactly the amount of rice you need to make a perfect role. We also designed our non-stick rice paddle to help you spread the rice along the training frame. The last thing you need as a beginner is dealing with sticky rice all over your fingers as your trying to spread the rice. Then once the roll is made, cutting the roll evenly can be challenging for beginners. So we created the SushiQuik Roll Cutter which let's you evenly cut your rolls while saving your fingers. To enjoy your rolls, we turned the end caps into soy sauce holders! And then once your done having your sushi party, we designed the rolling mat to snap apart so that you can easily place it in the dishwasher along with your silverware. Our whole kit is dishwasher safe, so no worries! We know you will love this kit. The whole family will have fun making sushi!
- Easiest way to make sushi! Easy for the whole family to use.
- Detachable sushi mat so you can put it in the dishwasher with silverware
- Comes complete with training frame, non-stick paddle, and the SushiQuik Roll Cutter
- Makes all sushi roll sizes including rolls with rice on the outside.
- Easiest and most complete sushi kit on the market.