SUPERBIO compostable garbage bags are made from plant materials. and meet with ASTM D6400 and EN 13432 standard. Passed the EU authority TUV issued by the OK Compost and Seedling certification. And the United States Biodegradation authority BPI certification. We are devoted to provide all kinds of compostable products to replace the traditional plastic. It’s our mission to protect the earth from the plastic pollution. we believe one person can make a positive difference in the world. You effectively reduce the pollution about 47 square foot when you buy the products.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION: 2.6 Gallon / 9.84 Liter capacity;Size: 16.3 in x 22.0 in x 0.67 Mils; 100 Bags Per Roll
- CERTIFIED COMPOSTABLE IN U.S. & EUROPE:Certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) under US standard ASTM D6400. Certified OK Compost under European standard EN 13432 by Tüv Austria. Our biodegradable trash bags meets the most stringent standards for biodegradability and environmental friendliness.
- NO PLASTIC: SUPERBIO Compostable Bags come from plants corn starches and contain no polyethylene, it’s durable, nontoxic, easy to use,eco-friendly and great for the environment. And will convert to humus, CO2 and water in 180 days when placed in standard compost pile, and will turn to organic fertilizer for the growth of plants.
- FEATURE: Each trash can liners is sealed with an octagonal bottom. Good strength, it is not easy to tear and doesn't leak when the wet garbage is loaded. 100% Leak-proof, strong load-bearing capacity ,High strength, Puncture proof, Strong toughness,Avoid excessive heat;Store bags in original packaging and in a cool, dry For best results, please use the bags within 18 months.
- Application: To meet different needs in life, kitchen, living room, bedroom, office, outdoor barbecue, picnic, fruit shop, small commodity store, outing, etc., suitable for more occasions.
- We carry a clear mission to “lighten the Earth”, by encouraging more people to join the movement and care for the planet. In doing so, we can lighten the sea, land, and skies from plastic pollution. By what we do and what we share with our consumers together, we lighten up a safer, more natural, more sustainable, and more enjoyable environment for all the creatures on Earth.