Protection Against Forced Entry
Research shows that most burglars enter through the front door... and alarm systems only alert you when someone has broken in. They can't prevent intruders. SecuraDoor will help keep you and your loved ones safe and secure in your own home.
In the workplace, SecuraDoor is an effective part of an Active Shooter/Lockdown Protocol. It can also be used in schools on any in-swinging doors.
Unlike other door braces on the market, SecuraDoor is easy to use and guaranteed for life... thanks to its patented design and quality craftsmanship. The engineered handle, unique collar design and footplate can withstand over 1-TON of force on any type of floor. It turns any room into a "safe room," giving you a greater sense of security.
SECURADOOR HAS BEEN INDEPENDENTLY TESTED at Westpak, Inc, San Diego, CA, a UL Registered Firm, ISTA Certified Laboratory and an A2LA (American Association for Laboratory Accreditation) Accredited Mechanical Testing facility.
US Patent Number D823664
- At just over 3lbs, SecuraDoor is made of super strong aluminum alloy and durable thermoplastic elastomer and is more than 5x STRONGER than the leading brands. Over 1-TON of strength, independently tested by a UL registered firm and ISTA certified laboratory.
- The only door security brace that can adjust to all doorknob heights, residential and commercial, in accordance with the International Building Code (IBc 2009: 1008.1.9.2 Hardware height).
- The handle rotates to apply compression and over-centering on the door during installation and quick release during removal. You can tell it's working.
- The rotation of the footplate is designed to provide the "optimum support strength angle" when installed, as opposed to a ball-joint which can slip out of place due to lateral movement.
- Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee. If SecuraDoor ever fails to provide complete satisfaction, we will repair or replace it without question... even without a receipt!