The classic game of Charades - now specially designed for kids of all ages to play and enjoy! With multiple levels of clues, even the youngest players can participate! Each card has one pictured clue for early and non-readers like a toothbrush, a cat or a bumblebee. Seeing the picture next to the corresponding word also reinforces early reading skills. Older children can read the simple words and phrases to portray actions like eating spaghetti or playing guitar! It's great fun for the whole family as they try to guess the charade and move across the game board. For 3 or more players, ages 4 and up.
- Great game for the whole family to play together!
- No reading required since there is a pictured clue on each card
- 3 levels of play allow younger players to participate while still making it challenging for older players
- Game board adds a new twist on an old favorite
- Active game that gets kids moving as they act out clues
- For 3 or more players, ages 4 and up