Broad Spectrum Broad spectrum sunscreen protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. These rays are responsible for premature skin aging. They can cause sunburn and play a role in the development of skin cancer. All Sun Bum Original sunscreens are broad spectrum to help prevent skin damage. SPF Rating No sunscreen blocks 100% of UV rays however higher SPF helps if you are fair skinned or have a history of skin cancer. Sun Bum's Original sunscreens range from SPF 15 TO SPF 70. So choose the right SPF for your skin, and slather it on with confidence. Friendly Ingredients Enriched with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals. Vitamin E also acts as a moisturizer and can prevent premature aging. Our sunscreen is hypoallergenic and designed for even the most sensitive skin. Trust the Bum Sun Bum follows the recommendations and guidelines set by the Skin Cancer Foundation (SCF) and the American Cancer Society. All of Sun Bum's Original sunscreens have been tested, approved, and recommended by the SCF.
- ORIGINAL SUNSCREEN LOTION SPF 30. This is the stuff we use every day. It’s the formula that started it all. People say it smells like summer. We like that. Whether we’re spending a lazy day at the beach or just hangin’ out, our Original formula is definitely our fav.
- MOISTURIZING SUN PROTECTION. Dermatologist and Sonny approved, this non- comedogenic sunscreen delivers UVA/UVB protection and is packed with Vitamin E. Our oil-free, water-resistant and reef friendly SPF 30 Lotion is great for all skin types.
- HOW TO USE. 15 minutes before sun exposure, apply liberally to all areas of the skin and avoid the eye area. For best results, reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Sonny’s Tip: Apply every 2 hours for maximum sun protection.
- PROTECT YOUR SKIN. The key to practicing safe sun is to protect and moisturize your skin. Our Original Sunscreen line is Hypoallergenic and Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Gluten, Cruelty and Paraben Free to ensure a fun day in the sun.
- TRUST THE BUM. What does that mean? It means trust us, the ones who live on the beach and need products that work on even the most intense days in the sun. The simple truth is, when you make products to protect the ones you love, you make ‘em better.