Summit Chemical Mosquito Bits is specially designed to provide optimal environmentally sound biological mosquito control. The quick acting formula kills mosquito larvae within 24 hours. EPA registered in all 50 states for safe, convenient use. Available in a 30 ounce size.
- Environmentally Sound Biological Mosquito Control
- Sprinkle Mosquito Bits to quickly annihilate the larval population; Corn cob granules coated in Bti, the Bits (do not last long but) provide a punch, turning water black with larvae, to a clear pool void of future mosquitoes
- The Mosquito Bits are labeled to control Fungus Gnats in plant beds or pots
- Bits can be sprinkled on the soils surface or mixed with potting soil prior to planting will kill fungus gnat larvae with the same safety and target specific control offered for mosquito larvae
- EPA registered in all 50 states; Bti has no toxicity to people, does not pose a risk to humans and is approved for use for pest control in organic farming operations