Arm yourself with the versatile power dog wound care of the Sulfodene 3-Way Ointment for Dogs. Dog owners know that skin-related issues are common, whether it’s a minor cut, infection or irritation from scratching too much due to allergies or hot spots. Whatever the case may be, this three-way ointment works to prevent infection, aids in pain relief, and provide a barrier against flies and germs. PLEASE NOTE: For external use only. In case of deep puncture wounds or serious burns, consult a veterinarian. If redness, irritation or swelling persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian. Not for human use.
- First aid ointment helps prevent infection, relieves pain and provides a barrier against insects and germs
- Use on minor cuts and scrapes to help healing
- Treats hot spots associated with scratching, hair loss and redness
- Helps relieve topical conditions that may have a bacterial and/or fungal basis
- For use on cuts, scrapes, bites, abrasions and skin irritations