SUKAI batteries Features: Before using them for the first time, NiMH batteries need to be fully charged. But it should be noted that for new nickel-metal hydride batteries, it usually needs to be cycled at least three to five times or more to reach peak performance and capacity.When using NiMH batteries for the first few times, you may find that they are quickly depleted (discharged) during use. Don't worry, this is normal. SUKAI AA rechargeable batteries have passed strict certification. It is safer and more stable than most batteries on the market. Performance battery It can be used for flagpole lights, garden lights, outdoor solar lights, wireless game equipment, small remote controls, digital cameras, wireless mice, keyboards, flashlights, walkie-talkies, radios, alarm clocks, calculators, children's remote control toys, electric toothbrushes, xbox handles and other household equipment. Charger: Please use a 1.2v compatible Ni-MH charger to charge the battery. All SUKAI products enjoy a 12-month warranty！If you have any questions about our batteries, please feel free to contact us via email! We look forward to your reply!
- [Large-capacity Ni-MH battery] 2800mAh+ low self-discharge technology, it can maintain 80% of the initial power when it is not used for three years. Compared with similar batteries, it has a longer service life in high-power equipment.
- [Safe and reliable] SUKAI Rechargeable batteries It can provide long-term stable voltage output, the battery is reliable and safe, and can withstand severe cold and high outdoor temperature and performs well in extreme environments.
- [Compatible electrical appliances] AA batteries can be used for household and corporate lighting equipment, razors, wireless mice and keyboards, wired phones, flashlights, alarm clocks, wireless gaming equipment and remote control toys.
- [Charge protection] No memory effect battery, mature trickle charge protection mechanism, extend battery life and maintain performance.
- [Pre-charged Ni-MH battery] The batteries have been partially precharged. It is strongly recommended that you fully charge each battery before using it for the first time.