Ever wonder how C.B. Stubblefield would keep his brisket so tender? He used a traditional BBQ baste like this one, with the perfect blend of ingredients like vinegar, pepper and paprika. It’s a time-tested method for keeping slow-cooked meats nice and juicy during when you’re at the grill. Unlike basting with a regular BBQ sauce, this moppin’ sauce is specially made to keep in moisture with less charring. So for briskets, pork shoulders and even vegetables, consider this tried-and-true mop sauce to be just as important as all your favorite BBQ flavors. It’s an essential for whenever you’re cooking Low and Slow.
- Mop your meat as it cooks to keep it moist and tender
- A zesty blend of vinegar, pepper and paprika
- Gluten Free and All Natural Ingredients
- Real sugar - no high fructose corn syrup
- Authentic Bar-B-Q since 1968