StrongSuit - The Tower of Self Esteem Therapy Board Game for Kids Family Fun That Builds Self Confidence! Does your child struggle with social anxiety or having trouble developing communication skills? Or maybe he or she has feelings of low self-esteem and confidence. StrongSuit was developed as a social skills board game to help kids develop different skills and build self-esteem while having fun doing it. Promotes Positivity, Teamwork & Personal Growth Instills positive thinking with different question cards while building a tower with those same cards An entertaining and fun team building game to teach children how to work together, be creative and inspire others to do great Using behavioral therapy games to instill positive mental thinking at such an early age is very beneficial for children once they grow older. Help them look past their own insecurities and learn about self-worth while seeing the value in others Build a ÒjointÓ tower together with family and friends in addition to a ÒpersonalÓ tower. Group learning games to work together instead of against each other If the tower falls, the child is encouraged to think constructively instead of getting frustrated, to figure out how to better stabilize the card tower. They will learn that they do not ÒfallÓ with the tower but rather develop their creativity and flexibility Cognitive therapy game for kids 6 and Up Who is it great for? Therapists: Psychologists, school counselors, psycho-therapists, play and art therapists, CBT, MFT, social workers Parents to help their child develop self esteem, social skills, cope with anxiety, and learn to communicate better with peers The Tower of Self-Esteem was developed and created by Family Therapist, Liat Keren with a specialty in Child and Adolescent Development.
- 👍 ENCOURAGES POSITIVE THINKING- The Tower of Self Esteem is all about building up yourself and others and eliminating the need to compete to win. Helps children learn cooperation skills to work together as a team to build the tower while also helping them realize their own self-worth
- 🚀 BOOST SELF CONFIDENCE- StrongSuit is a social skills game and anxiety tool that consists of a series of questions connecting personal, emotional and social strengths of each player - Strengthens coping skills, ability to think creatively, and look past their frustrations to work individually and together towards a common goal of constructing the tower of cards
- 🤩 GROW AND HAVE FUN- Watch how fast children learn to cope with social anxiety and develop communication skills - Easy to learn; fun to play! Players take turns with question cards, as they simultaneously stand up to the challenge of planning and building a strong and sturdy tower
- 👪 FOR THERAPISTS AND PARENTS- Parents, counselors, and child therapists alike will love the skills children will learn from our therapy self esteem building board game. Its interactive, therapeutic, and thought provoking style will keep your kids engaged and learning for hours
- 🎲 LET'S PLAY- The StrongSuit CBT child therapy toy board game includes everything you need to play: 1 dice cube, 60 playing cards(20 red, 20 blue, 20 yellow), 40 card holders to build with, 100 game tokens, and the Tower of Self Esteem Game Instructions