Unearth and assemble a Triceratops with a set that includes 218 Classic Briks and a 41 step instruction manual
- DINOSAUR FACTS: Did you know that Triceratops had as many as 800 teeth? Like modern day sharks they could replace broken or lost teeth but unlike sharks Triceratops were herbivores and used their beak-shaped mouth to unroot plants!
- EXCAVATE CREATIVITY: Do you want to engage young minds with building and an interest in history, animals, and science? Encourage the next generation of historians, paleontologists, zoologists, scientists, and more by fueling their imagination with a primordial interest in dinosaurs!
- ROARING FUN: Bring harmony to your play as all Strictly Briks products play well with all major brands of brick construction toys and will be in tune with your pre-existing prehistoric bricks!
- DIG SITE DETAILS: Unearth and assemble a Triceratops with a set that includes 218 Classic Briks and a 41 step instruction manual
- 100% ASTEROID FREE: Building and imagining never goes extinct - a single purchase will bring years of fun! All pieces are backed by our 100% money back satisfaction guarantee, so you can buy with confidence and enjoy the hundreds of unique Strictly Briks building sets you won’t find anywhere else