Unearth and assemble a Pterodactyl with a set that includes 247 Classic Briks and a 49 step instruction manual
- DINOSAUR FACTS: Did you know that Cosimo Alessandro Collini, an Italian scientist, who first identified a Pterodactyl in 1784 thought it was a sea creature who propelled itself with its large wings? Georges Cuvier, the founding father of paleontology, correctly identified it as a flying reptile and gave it its name Ptero-dactyle in 1809.
- EXCAVATE CREATIVITY: Do you want to engage young minds with building and an interest in history, animals, and science? Encourage the next generation of historians, paleontologists, zoologists, scientists, and more by fueling their imagination with a primordial interest in dinosaurs!
- ROARING FUN: Bring harmony to your play as all Strictly Briks products play well with all major brands of brick construction toys and will be in tune with your pre-existing prehistoric bricks!
- DIG SITE DETAILS: Unearth and assemble a Pterodactyl with a set that includes 247 Classic Briks and a 49 step instruction manual
- 100% ASTEROID FREE: Building and imagining never goes extinct - a single purchase will bring years of fun! All pieces are backed by our 100% money back satisfaction guarantee, so you can buy with confidence and enjoy the hundreds of unique Strictly Briks building sets you won’t find anywhere else