Unearth and assemble a Tyrannosaurus Rex, a Pterodactyl, or a Ankylosaurus with a set that includes 103 3D Briks
- DINOSAUR FACTS: Did you know that a complete T-Rex skeleton has never been found? The most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex, which was named Sue, is only 85% complete!
- EXCAVATE CREATIVITY: Do you want to engage young minds with building and an interest in history, animals, and science? Encourage the next generation of historians, paleontologists, zoologists, scientists, and more by fueling their imagination with a primordial interest in dinosaurs!
- ROARING FUN: Bring harmony to your play as all Strictly Briks products play well with all major brands of brick construction toys and will be in tune with your pre-existing prehistoric bricks!
- DIG SITE DETAILS: Unearth and assemble a Tyrannosaurus Rex, a Pterodactyl, or a Ankylosaurus with a set that includes 103 3D Briks
- 100% ASTEROID FREE: Building and imagining never goes extinct - a single purchase will bring years of fun! All pieces are backed by our 100% money back satisfaction guarantee, so you can buy with confidence and enjoy the hundreds of unique Strictly Briks building sets you won’t find anywhere else