A Dungeon Master's Essential Tool
As game master, or dungeon master, you control every aspect of your campaign right down to the most minute of details. So why can't you control your GM screen?
Free yourself from stock-standard screens full of tables you just don't need, or art assets that just eat up space. This hardy four-panel GM screen is completely customizable--just prepare the content you want on a piece of regular paper and slide it into one of the Tome's eight pockets. Throw your players a bone by stuffing the 4 outward-facing pockets with NPC portraits, maps, lore, and more. And then dig their graves by stuffing the inward-facing pockets with all sorts of nasty baddies, traps, and bosses. You can even add notes directly on the waterproof vinyl with the included dry erase marker.
Also includes 4 art inserts and 4 Dungeons and Dragons & Pathfinder reference pages.
- THE MASTER'S TOME: Take greater control of your campaigns with this fully customizable 8 pocket GM screen. A DM and GM essential
- WORLDBUILDING LORE: Sized for letter paper! Just print your notes and maps, or worldbuilding lore and art, and slide them in. Place campaign notes into 8 convenient pockets!
- DRY ERASE SCREEN: Take notes directly on the vinyl, then simply wipe it off when your session's done. We recommend erasing after every session
- REFERENCE PAGES INCLUDED: Comes with free art inserts and example reference pages for D&D 5e and Pathfinder. GM screen is compatible with any tabletop role playing games
- ADVENTURERS WELCOME: Stands 11.5" tall and over 3 feet wide, then folds down to just 1/2" thick. Premium size made for home or travel play, adventurers welcome!