- FILTER BAGS FOR COLD BREWING – The super-smooth and famous Stone Street cold brew coffee you love is now easier to make at home with our pitcher packs. We start with gourmet arabica coffee beans from Colombia, then we grind them to the perfect coarse ground size for optimal cold brew extraction. Our packs are perfect for using in a large pitcher or mason jar.
- DARK ROAST COLOMBIAN SUPREMO – Our beans are classified as ‘supremo’ which are the largest and highest quality beans from Colombia. When these beans are dark roasted, it brings out the nutty/chocolate notes and makes the most delicious tasting cold brew coffee.
- STRONG & SMOOTH BLEND – Our coffee is specially formulated to make a bold, balanced, low-acid, slightly sweet cold brew or iced coffee. You can easily adjust the strength to make it extra strong or to make a cold brew concentrate (more packets or longer brewing time) or even lighter (using more water and less brew time).
- EASY-TO-MAKE COLD BREW: Drop 2 filter bags into pitcher. Add 4 cups of filtered cold water and cover with lid. Steep for 14-20 hours. You can add water (up to 2 cups) to dilute concentrate and adjust to your desired coffee strength. Stays fresh in your fridge up to 7 days. 1 box contains 4 pitcher packs to make a total of 2 large pitchers.
- FRESHLY ROASTED IN BROOKLYN, NYC – Stone Street Coffee Company is specialty small-batch roaster, we’ve been making artisanal coffee since 2009.