Chez Cthulhu brings the horror of Lovecraft's Mythos right into your apartment as if the leftovers from the Pizza with Absolutely Everything weren't bad enough. Work your job – will you be a Morgue Janitor, a Sanitarium Guard, or a Gravedigger? Buy things to give you Slack, like a comforting Straitjacket or some Friendly Tentacles to make your day a little brighter. Invite people over to your room and sacrifice them! And Nookie don't forget the Nookie. Preferably without the Ectoplasmic Slime.
- Chez Cthulhu combines the classic Chez Geek system with everyone's favorite Elder God . . . and adds a new Madness mechanic.
- This set includes 110 cards and two blanks, a die, and counters for both Slack and Madness.
- Warning: Mixing Chez Cthulhu with Chez Geek can lead to bouts of giggling and excessive silliness.
- The game itself will play just fine, as long as your brain doesn't break when you use "cigarette" and "tentacle" interchangeably.
- Boxed, with 112 cards, die-cut tokens for Slack and Madness, a six-sided die, and a rulesheet.