Use The Family Board Game They'll Love To Teach The Stem Skills They Need. The inspiration for STEM Family Battle came after we struggled to find a family board game which our 13-year-old boy and 14-year-old girl would genuinely enjoy. And so we created a non-boring, educational game with two sets of trivia questions: one for kids which includes and contemporary pop culture and gaming references and the other set being really challenging questions for adults. Younger players will delight in stumping the grown-ups with Math puzzles and STEM brain teasers while they absorb the knowledge and factoids. Team up in pairs or go solo in the race to the top. Be the first to unlock the chest while avoiding being pushed into Sudden Death traps. STEM Family Battle brings Science, Technology, Engineering & Math to your screen-free family board game nights. The Science questions include the animal kingdom, biology, chemistry etc. Technology includes gaming and web-related questions. Engineering is a mixture of questions about physical tools, constructions, inventors and inventions. The Math puzzles are meant to be answered within 30 seconds and there is an ever-changing mix of problems and questions styles. FEATURES: Perfect for adults and kids (age 12+) Two levels of difficulty. Discover fascinating STEM factoids and nuggets. Easy enough for kids and challenging enough for adults. For two to four players with an average play time of 25-35 minutes. Great for family game night and classroom activities, Compact Design takes up less space than regular, oversized tabletop board games. Includes 1 large folded playing board (42cm x 42m), 4 colored playing markers, 200 double-sided cards and 1 dice.
- FAMILY GAME NIGHT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN - Prepare to be stumped by this seriously challenging STEM trivia game while kids team up against you...and learn as they play. Full of traps, sneaky shortcuts and secret details.
- STEM PREPARES KIDS WITH 21ST CENTURY SKILLS - 800 balanced Science, Technology, Engineering and Math questions for both kids and adults including references to video games and other pop culture tropes.
- IT’S BATTLE TIME - Help or hinder other players as you race to be the first to unlock the chest! STEM Family Battle plays like a tabletop video game. Ideal for your screen free family game night and parties.
- A LEVEL PLAYING AND LEARNING FIELD - Can you work out math puzzles without paper? This board game is an excellent teaching tool when used as a science and math game for the classroom or during your family game night.
- AGAIN AND AGAIN! - We know that it can be hard to get older kids engaged with family board games so we created two sets of STEM quiz trivia questions for different ages. Perfect for boys and girls aged 12 and up (or younger smartypants).