We want you to be satisfied with our products and services. Please contact us first for your replacement or refund.No need to return please.
3-Way Grease Loading：
Standard 14 oz.and 14.5 Oz Cartridge；
Bulk Suction Fill
Filler / Dispenser Pump
Quick problem solution---
1. Not pumping(normally caused by trapped air in grease)
--Use a pin to press down the ball valve in the vent on pump head,
meanwhile pump the grease till it come to coupler. Or--Untighten the
head cap a little bit, meanwhile pump the grease till it come to coupler.
2. Hard to remove the coupler from the zerk fitting
--This is normally caused by kept pressure in coupler, untighten the
coupler or hose a little bit. Then will be able to remove the coupler
from the zerk fitting easily. You can disassembled grease connector and contoured the four grip jaws by filing/ stoning to better release.
3. It is highly recommended that this product or any grease gun be purchased with a compatible quick release coupler to assist with the automatic release of pressure. Otherwise the user might need to manually release the pressure to remove the zerk fitting.
- Leak proof plunger design, prevents the grease from leaking internally when high pressure is applied
- Compatible with 14 Oz. standard grease cartridges and bulk grease.
- The grease comes out smoothly every time the handle is compressed. The canister is built with a cold drawn steel tube providing high durability.
- The O-ring sealed high-pressure piston design prevents the grease from leaking from the pump head.